Posted on 25 November 2009.
– Corrie ten Boom
- Any burden too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden.
- Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.
- Faith is like radar that sees through the fog ….the reality of things at a distance that the human eye cannot see
- Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.
- Forgiveness breaks the chains of bitterness and the shackles of selfishness.”
- Forgiveness is the key which unlocks the door of resentment & the handcuffs of bitterness.
- Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers open.
- Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?
- It is not my ability, but my response to God’s ability, that counts.
- Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
- There is no pit so deep that the love of God is not deeper still.
- To forgive is to set a prisoner free. That prisoner is you.
- What wings are to a bird, and sails to a ship, so is prayer to the soul.
- When a Christian shuns fellowship with other Christians, the devil smiles. When he stops studying the Bible, the devil laughs. When he stops praying, the devil shouts for joy.
- You may never know that JESUS is all you need, until JESUS is all you have.