It is the best time of the year to buy artificial Christmas trees that is. Everywhere has deep discounts to unload the Christmas merchandise. I usually get all my Christmas lights this time of year, but the real savings are in the artificial trees. They have come a long way since when we were young. They still don’t have the smell of a real tree, but if you have a place to store them, they are much more economical in the long run.
Here are the links to several retailers.
- Lowe’s Artificial Christmas Trees
- Home Depot Artificial Christmas Trees
- Sears Artificial Christmas Trees
- K-Mart Artificial Christmas Trees
- Frontgate Artificial Christmas Trees (for the swank trees)
- Wal-Mart did not have a good selection online.
Kevin Shorter is the founder of this prayer-coach site and have served for several years in ministry and churches teaching on a variety of Biblical topics. Go to the contact page to request him to speak at your conferences and seminars.