- All you need to do to learn to pray is to pray.
- Many Christians are so spiritually frail, sickly, and lacking in spiritual vitality that they cannot stick to prayer for more than a few minutes at a time.
- No form of Christian service is both so universally open to all and so high in Christ’s priority for all Christians as prevailing prayer.
- Nothing is more calculated to begat a spirit of prayer than to unite in social prayer with one who has the Spirit himself.
- Prayer has mighty power to move mountains because the Holy Spirit is ready both to encourage our praying and to remove the mountains hindering us. Prayer has the power to change mountains into highways.
- Prayer is God’s ordained way to bring His miracle power to bear in human need.
- Prayer is the master strategy that God gives for the defeat and rout of Satan.
- Prayer is the only adequate way to multiply our efforts fast enough to reap the harvest God desires.
- Prayer is the supreme way to be workers together with God.
- Prayer is your way, often the only way, to water the harvest. By prayer you can bring the Holy Spirit’s blessing on any gospel effort anywhere in the world.
- Prayerless pulpits will produce prayerless and powerless congregations.
- Prayerlessness means unavailability to God.
- Prayerlessness proves that the person has very little love for God.
- Prevailing prayer is almost always for the sake of others.
- Prevailing prayer is prayer that pushes right through all difficulties and obstacles, drives back all the opposing forces of Satan, and secures the will of God. Its purpose is to accomplish God’s will on earth. Prevailing prayer is prayer that not only takes the initiative but continues on the offensive for God until spiritual victory is won.
- Prevailing prayer is the most divine ministry you will ever have.
- The more you intercede, the more intimate will be your walk with Christ and the stronger you will become by the Spirit’s power.
- The more you prevail, the more you will learn the secrets of God’s grace and the powers of His kingdom.
- There is no easier sin to commit than the sin of prayerlessness. It is a sin against God and against Man.
- We have been so busy depending on our own natural strengths, our good training and our busyness for God that we are near spiritual bankruptcy.
If you have enjoyed these quotes, go get over 3,500 prayer quotes on Amazon. They are all categorized by topic for ease of study and inspiration.
“The reality of these insights into prayer
will greatly impact your walk with God.”
– An Amazon Reviewer –