- Can you worship a God who isn’t obligated to explain His actions to you?
- Sometimes I think … I just prayed … and God just LISTENED to me … and He just ANSWERED me! Is there anything more amazing, anything greater than that?!?
- When I experience the power of God, why do I do anything other than pray?
- My prayer is that the way you life your life makes zero sense to unbelievers and encourages fellow Christians to step out in faith.
- Isn’t it a comfort to worship a God we cannot exaggerate?
- Having faith often means doing what others see as crazy. Something is wrong when our lives make sense to unbelievers.
- …you have to stop loving and pursuing Christ in order to sin.
- We don’t get to decide who God is.
- The wise man comes to God without saying a word and stands in awe of Him.
- Has your relationship with God changed the way you live your life?
- Fear of God failing us leads us to “cover for God.” This means we ask, expect, and are satisfied with less.
- If we never pray audacious, courageous prayers, how can He answer them?
- The irony is that while God doesn’t need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don’t really want Him most of the time.
- When I don’t get an answer [to prayer], I first look at my life. I look at my relationship with my wife. I check my motives.
- Everything is about my own time alone with God. Period.
If you have enjoyed these quotes, go get over 3,500 prayer quotes on Amazon. They are all categorized by topic for ease of study and inspiration.
“The reality of these insights into prayer
will greatly impact your walk with God.”
– An Amazon Reviewer –