Posted on 06 January 2010.
– Dr. Bill Bright
- As you love God and serve Him, you will undoubtedly experience the greatest adventure life has to offer.
- Love for God and obedience to His will is the criteria for giving. God desires to bless His children abundantly and promises to do so.
- We must talk to God about men before we talk to men about God.
- God does not require you to have great faith. You simply are to have faith in a great God.
- We need to believe God for great things. God is just waiting for us to believe Him for even greater dreams.
- By neglecting fasting and prayer you are blocking a dynamic means by which the Holy Spirit brings change.
- Fasting reduces the power of self so that the Holy Spirit can do a more intense work within us.
- Fasting, as it relates to prayer, is the spiritual atomic bomb that the Lord has given us against the enemy.
- I love Him because He first loved me, and He still does love me, and He will love me forever and ever.
- It is not until we know the reality of ‘death to self’ that we can live for Christ and God can truly use and bless us.
- Your view of God will impact everything about your life.