Posted on 08 September 2011.
– Graham Cooke
– more quotes –
- Perception is the key to power. How you see yourself in Him will provide you with the keys to victory in every situation.
- You have to live by faith. You have to believe that God is there when everything says that He is not.
- All of the focus of God is on something that is good. Why? Because God is good.
- Circumstances are transformed when we think differently about them.
- If you develop sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, you won’t need guilt as a motivation; love will be your motivation.
- Whatever we focus on, we give power to. Take your eyes off the negative and you will disempower it.
- Contentment is the peaceful happiness that comes when we are in awe of how God feels about us.
- God’s dream for us is that we would be immersed in the majesty of everything He feels for us.
- The power of the heavenly minded is that our hearts and our minds are always in sync with who God is for us.
- Getting your needs met is the baby end of life in the Spirit. We must learn to trust the Lord and be confident in His heart towards us.
- When we accept His passion for us we can love Him with all our heart!
- Learn to look beyond your situation and see the fine hand of God at work!
- Learn to walk in God’s perception of who you are, because yours is not good enough.
- Faith is the capacity to step out without caution. Faith is not risk, it is an assurance built on hope.
- There’s no place for judgment in our hearts. Our words should heal and release people because it is for freedom that Christ has set us free!
- It’s possible to go through life without touching Heaven as much as the Lord desires you to. Pay attention to the wonder of it all.
- God is always relentless. He is relentless against the enemy. He is relentless towards his people in terms of his kindness and goodness.
- When we have substandard view of God, we actually detract from His glory.
- God is always going to focus on your new nature because He killed your old one.
- God put you in a place where He would always accept you and approve. He put you in the safest place ever. He put you in to Jesus!
- Mediocrity is always invisible until passion shows up and exposes it.
- God allows in His wisdom what He could easily prevent by His power.
- Unbelief is easier than faith because it only demands denial.
- There is something about the Father that loves to give. When you are touched by the heart of the Father, you become a giver yourself.
- Remember, your circumstances are not the problem. Your perception of your circumstances is the problem!
- Joy is the environment of Heaven, and nobody embodies that joy more than the Holy Spirit.
- God does not empower you to become like Jesus. He dwells within you to become like Jesus.
- We are not suppose to spend our lives by being preoccupied by what we are not.
- When the Father looks at you, He doesn’t see anything wrong. He’s not obsessed by sin; He’s not like us. He is consumed by life!
- The glory of God is in His unending goodness. His goodness and His glory must fill the earth even as it fills Heaven.
- Grace is the empowering presence of God that enables you to become what He sees when He looks at you.
- There is nothing more important than what you think about God.
- Rest is something that we receive, so we must be willing to allow rest to displace the opposite – worry, fear and anxiety.
- We have to see ourselves as God sees us if we are to be everything He wants us to be.
- God doesn’t want to talk to you about sin. He wants to talk about the righteousness you lack in that area.
- One person walking with God is in the majority.
- Hope does not allow the enemy any place to lie to us. It allows no deception. It refuses a negative.
- If you have a distorted image of God, you will have a distorted image of yourself. That’s why we must focus on being Christlike.
- Rest is a weapon against the enemy. He cannot penetrate your peace.
- Jesus spoke of rivers of living water which would flood out from our innermost being. So don’t pray to be filled. Pray for overflowing!
[related_post themes="flat" id="1477"]